NJV Athens Plaza is committed to the protection of Personal Data that are entrusted to us. Personal details are therefore handled and secured with the greatest possible care, in accordance with the applicable Greek legislation in force.
NJV Athens Plaza should secure the fair and adequate protection and confidentiality of personal data, including for preventing unauthorized access to or use of personal data and the equipment used for the processing. In order to ensure confidentiality and physical and logical security of the personal data processed, NJV Athens Plaza applies appropriate internal policies and takes all appropriate organizational, technical, physical, logical and procedural security measures, as well as technical standards, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Added to that, it makes sure that personal data is processed solely by authorized personnel, bound by strict obligations of confidentiality.
- When processing your personal data, we apply the following basic principles:
- We process personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject
- We collect and process personal data only for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes as outlined in this policy and we do not process it further in a manner incompatible with these purposes.
- We process personal data only to the extent that it is appropriate and relevant to the above purposes, while limiting the processing to the measure necessary for these purposes.
- We keep personal data in a form that allows identification of data subjects only for the time required for the above processing purposes.
- We process personal data in a way that guarantees its security by using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
This policy explains who we are, for what purposes we may use your data, how we handle it, to whom it is accessible (NJV Athens Plaza’s electronic database/CRM) and what are your rights with regard to the foregoing collection and processing of your personal data.
Data Subjects for the purpose of this policy include all individuals about whom we hold Personal Data (is the person to whom 'Personal Data' relates).
about NJV Athens Plaza
NJV Athens Plaza residing in Vasileos Georgiou A’ 2, Athens 10564, referred to in this policy as “NJV Athens Plaza” will process your personal data (also referred to in this policy as “information”) for the purposes described below. NJV Athens Plaza is the controller of the personal data (‘data controller’) in accordance with the applicable Greek law on personal data protection.
we may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address, home address, postcode
- Current and former employers
- Academic/educational background including professional trainings
- Information you share on your CV
why do you need my information?
We will only use your personal data for the purposes of selection and recruitment for NJV Athens Plaza (internal usage).
We do so in order to comply with a legal obligation in accordance to the applicable Greek law on personal data protection whether:
- the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement
- the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data
We will not use your personal data for other purposes than those explained in this policy without informing you first and, may it be the case, obtain your consent. We collect and process your personal data only to the extent that is strictly necessary to effectively serve those purposes. Data processed are relevant, appropriate and no more than what is required in view of the aforementioned purposes, whereas we strive to keep them accurate and up to date. Furthermore, your data are retained only for the period required to achieve the purposes, for which they are collected and processed, and are afterwards deleted.
will you share my information with others?
No, the personal data from the candidates can only be used internally by NJV Athens Plaza.
for how long will you keep my information?
Your personal data will be kept for 1 year from the moment we have received your CV or any updates, whichever is later. If you enter into an employment agreement with us, we will be required to keep your data for the minimum period required to fulfill obligations towards third parties (including tax and social security authorities) as each time provided by relevant laws. You can request to have your data deleted earlier, which we will comply with to the extent this is allowed.
what are my rights?
You may, at any time, request:
- Access to your personal data and obtain a copy thereof
- Correction of any false/inaccurate information and completion of any incomplete information
- Deletion of your personal data or restriction of their processing
- Object to the processing of your personal data, if the data is processed for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by NJV Athens Plaza and/or for direct marketing purposes
We will deal with your request with special care to ensure your rights are effective. If there are any doubts as to the identity of the individual submitting the request, we may ask you for proof of identity to ensure that we are not sharing your personal data with anyone else but yourself!
In any case, within one month from your request, we will inform you on the actions taken. You must be aware that, in particular cases (for instance, due to legal requirements) we may not be able to make your request effective right away. You keep the right to lodge a complaint with Local Data Protection Officer (Roza Maria Tsirigoti) who is the responsible person within NJV Athens Plaza.
If your request does not meet the requirements of applicable law, NJV Athens Plaza reserves the right either to: (a) impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communicating or executing the requested action, or (b) reject your request.
In the event of any violation of your personal data, which may place your rights and freedoms at a high risk, and provided that it does not fall under one of the exceptions expressly provided for by applicable law, we undertake to inform you without undue delay.
If your rights are infringed, we also inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Greek Data Protection Authority or with any other competent supervisory authority.
can I withdraw my consent later on?
You can withdraw your consent at any time. However, you must understand that this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal nor further processing of the same data under other legal basis such as contract or compliance with a legal obligation to which NJV Athens Plaza is subject.
May you wish to withdraw your consent, you can contact the Local Data Protection Officer (Roza Maria Tsirigoti) who is the responsible person within NJV Athens Plaza and she will contact you for details.
still have questions…
If you have any questions about this policy or any privacy concerns, or would like to exercise your rights, please contact Local Data Protection Officer (Roza Maria Tsirigoti) through the following channels: address: Vasileos Georgiou A’ 2, 105 64, Athens Τ:+302103352400 email: [email protected].
I give my consent