COVID-19 PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES
Precautionary measures to Coronavirus COVID-19 taken by the NJV Athens Plaza
- Regular updates to employees regarding COVID-19 and ways for safe working.
- Official instructions have also been provided on how to handle immediately and appropriately any possible infection case.
- Operation of the Hotel with a specific number of staff, only the security personnel.
- Security at the entrances of the Hotel, 24 hours a day, for the entry of customers who reside only.
- Hygiene protective material is provided to ensure both the health of guests and staff and the proper functioning of the Hotel.
- Strict hygiene protocols are being frequently revised and adapted to the current situation.
- Installation of a special protective glass divider for the safe communication of the employees of the Reception with guests.
- Automatic hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed at the hotel’s public areas, such as the lobby and visitor's WCs.
- Proper and constant ventilation is practiced in all areas of the hotel.
- Infrared thermometers are available at the reception for guest’s temperature controls, as well as at the entrance of the hotel's staff.
- Medical masks and gloves are provided to all employees, in case needed, to guests too.
- Breakfast and lunch are served only in rooms. The Parliament Restaurant, the Explorer's Bar Bistro and Plaza Café are closed to guests and the public.
- Medical care: Greek Ministry of Health’s protocol is applied.