With great pleasure and lots of love we prepared for all of you a hearty and delicious festive Catering Menu, with traditional choices for Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday, to celebrate with family and loved ones at home!
See the Menu choices in detail:
Traditional Magiritsa – Traditional Greek Easter soup
10,00€ / portion
(minimum order, 6 servings)
(cheese & peppers dip)
Handmade Spinach Cheese Pie with Myronia & Kaukalithres herbs
Handmade Cheese pie with Anthotyros soft Cheese, Feta Cheese from Epirus & black Sesame (pies are of 8 servings)
28,00€ / pie
Lettuce salad with fresh green Οnion & Dill
Green salad with Rocket & Parmesan
Traditional Greek Salad with Cretan Rusks
(salads are of 6 servings)
25,00€ / salad
Lamb, 12 kg, cooked on Vines in the oven (half or whole)
Accompanied by oven baked baby potatoes
130,00€ (half) / 260,00€ (whole)
Rack of Lamb with crust of herbs & olive sauce
Accompanied by potatoes & grilled vegetables
18,00€ / serving
Gardoumbakia, cooked in the oven with Lemon & Herbs
(All the above, are Greek Traditional Easter dishes)
10,00€ / serving
Oven baked baby potatoes
5,00€ / serving
Red-dyed Greek Easter eggs 0,80€ / egg
Tsoureki (Easter Greek sweat bread) 14,00€
Traditional Easter Biscuits 15,00€ / kg.
A variety of Greek Sweets with syrup (mini bites) 28€
Greek Walnut Pie with syrup 25,00€
Ekmek Kataifi 30,00€
Chocolate Easter Eggs by D. Alertas 18,00€
Contact us for information and orders:
(+30) 210 3352400 Banquet Services / Catering
Hygiene & Safety / Health First
The Hotel is certified with HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points), an internationally recognized method of identifying and managing food safety related risk. The NJV Athens Plaza is one of the first hotels certified with the National “Health First” Certification by the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels, which verifies that the Hotel adheres to the health content protocols against COVID-19 and continues its uninterrupted operation.
General terms & payment methods:
- Orders are valid for Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday.
- All the above prices include VAT.
- The minimum order for items sold in portions is 6 servings.
- Minimum order 150€.
- All orders include 1 White Wine Bottle & 1 Red Wine Bottle.
- Delivery Cost: 25€.
- Orders will be available until Holy Wednesday, 28.04.2021.
- All dishes are delivered in disposable utensils, at refrigerator temperature with heating instructions.
- A 50% deposit is required to place the order, balance in full is due 3 days before delivery.
- Payments can be made via e-banking or credit card.
- Delivery of orders will be made until 20:00 on Holy Saturday & until 12:00 on Easter Sunday.