PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL DAYS 2018 (ENVIRONMENT)
ON THE INTERNATIONAL WATER DAY
Sustainable Development Goal 6 commits the world to ensuring that everyone has access to safe water by 2030, and includes targets on protecting the natural environment and reducing pollution. We dedicate this day to the precious water, informing our guests about its usefulness and proper use and illuminating the Hotel with the blue color of water.
ON THE INTERNATIONAL SUSTAINABLE GASTRONOMY DAY
On the International Sustainable Gastronomy Day, we informed our Guests about the activities that everyone can implement to dicrease and reverse climate change. The choices we make in our eating habits also have an impact on the environment.
- We are making our restaurants more sustainable by making options that enhance sustainability:
- We buy local vegetables and fruits, which are organic and fully detectable by local suppliers using or promoting sustainable farming techniques.
- We offer organic vegetarian and vegan recipes to reduce the CO2 footprint.
- We buy meat that is reared in a sustainable way, fully detectable.
- We increase customer awareness about environmentally friendly menu choices.
- We reduce energy consumption.
- We use recyclable packaging.