The N.J.V Athens Plaza has a duty to assess the safe and hygienic provision for all food handling at the Hotel, in order to have our brand associated with the complete satisfaction and pleasure of our customers.
The objectives of this policy are to:
• ensure that all food is produced, stored and handled in accordance with relevant legislative requirements;
• ensure that all risks associated with food provision are reduced to a tolerable level;
• ensure that all food handlers have the necessary competence to undertake their duties in accordance with the requirements of this policy.
The company has adopted the following points for our commitment to offering safe and hygienic food to our customers:
1. Adhere to HACCP manual procedures according to ISO 22000 standard
2. Compliance with all HACCP work procedures
3. Continuous training in hygiene and safety procedures to all employees.
4. Continuous verification of proper HACCP operational status.
5. Close monitoring of critical points and operational prerequisite programs.
6. Continued investments in order to maintain and update of HACCP system, improve infrastructure and equipment and work environment.
7. Maintain communication which has been established with suppliers, customers and statutory and regulatory authorities
8. Monitoring and apply of hygiene legislation.
In addition, we have established business objectives relative with food safety which are monitored by relevant personnel for achievement.
All the above mentioned secure the implementation of our target/vision of both Management and employees and make us proud to be able to contribute to the general progress of N.J.V. ATHENS PLAZA.
Hotel General Manager
Vasiliki Anna Lazarakou
The Food Safety Management System standard ISO 22000 incorporates HACCP and other preventive standards aiming to assure and certify the safety and health of the food we produce and distribute. By applying ISO 22000, we ensure the reduction and elimination of food safety risks as a means to protect our consumer’s health. This certification is being ensured through a series of strict control procedures by the internationally distinguished certification agency Lloyd's, which furthermore, continuously improves our food safety processes and communication throughout the supply chain, increasing stakeholder confidence and providing transparency.