The main objective governing the operation of NJV Athens Plaza is the respect in our human resources. Socially responsible practices ensure employee satisfaction, health and safety, education, evaluation, equal treatment and active involvement of all our employees and their families in Corporate Social Responsibility issues.
Health and safety
• Training of our personnel on health and safety issues
• First Aid Education
• Group health insurance contract, compliementary to compulsory insurance, which, apart from the employee, covers spouses and children of the same
• Maternity benefits during pregnancy and parental leave
We continuously train our staff in line with customer needs and on the job development of our Human Resources know-how. Our Hotel implements training programs for its staff both in the subject of CSR, so as to integrate the concept of business responsibility into all its Departments as well as in the Sustainable Tourism, which is confirmed by the certification received from the international EarthCheck Evaluate Plus standard.
In addition, we provide our employees with free English, Italian and Spanish lessons.
Reward “The Employee of the Month” and “Τhe Employee of the Year”
Every month and every year, we reward the effort and the consistency of our employees through our policy "Employee of the Month" and “Employee of the Year”.
Voluntary Blood Donation - Blood Bank for our Employees and their Families
In cooperation with “Metaxa” Hospital in Peireus, we have established our Blood Bank, to which all our employees, whether blood donors or not, and and also the members of their families in serious health situations, may have access.
Free summer camps for our children
We provide free access to summer camps to the employees’ children aged from 6 to 16 years old.
- On WORLD FAMILY DAY, recognizing that the exam period is one of the most demanding and stressful periods of both adolescents themselves and their families, we organized, in cooperation with Hellas EAP Ltd - the leading Employee Assistance Programs provider in Greece - event for the employees of the Hotel on: Stress Exam: a family affair.
- ORAMA ELPIDAS: Our Hotel held an informative event on the core work of the Association, in which all staff were involved, while 50% of employees registered in the National and World Records, effectively assuring patients with cancer that they are not alone in the match they make a second chance in life.